Here are several things you can do to help yourself:
- Always take your medications regularly. Never miss your drops or pills. If you forget your medications, take them when you remember. Then go back to your customary schedule.
- Try to arrange your medications around habits which you already might have, such as meals, brushing your teeth, or going to bed.
- It's common to have trouble getting eye drops into your eye. Click here for more information about taking eye drops properly.
- Never miss appointments.
- Ask questions so that you can be well informed.
- It is suggested that people who do regular exercise are less likely to develop damage as quickly as those who do not.
Glaucoma Specialists has prepared the following articles to help our Glaucoma patients get the most from treatment. Click on any of the articles below to download in PDF format:
- Glaucoma Medicines Only Work If You Take Them
- Why it is Important to Take Your Glaucoma Medications Regularly
- Glaucoma Patients Overrate Their Eyedrop Skills
Additional Online Resources
Copyright © 2007-2010 by Dr. Alan L. Robin. All rights reserved. Web site design and marketing.